Stephen J. Garry
President, Senior Advisor
Stephen J. Garry has spent the past 30 years working for Ameriprise Financial and related companies. His roles and positons have consisted of District Manager, Director of New Financial Advisor Development , Managing Principal, Vice President, and his last role as an Platinum Services Financial Advisor . He began his current position as a Registered Investment Advisor in July of 2018 affiliating himself with Charles Schwab and Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments.
- Graduated from Hofstra University: Bachelors in Finance 1988
- Graduated from The American College: CHFC- Charted Financial Consultant Designation 1991
- CFP- Certified Financial Planner 1994
- CFP Board of Standards
- Series 7- General Securities Representative
- Series 4- Registered Options Principal
- Series 24- General Securities Principal
- Series 53- Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 63- Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65- Uniform Registered Investment Advisor Law
States Licensed to do business in:
- AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, MA, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SD
Throughout my time at Ameriprise I was on the exclusive select group of professionals on the Ameriprise Platinum Financial Services Platform.